Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
To ensure a smooth pickup process
- Pickup Date: Your order will be available for pickup within 14 days of the purchase date. If you fail to pick up your order within this period, your order will be forfeited without refund.
- Reminder: We will not send any reminder notifications regarding your pickup. It is your responsibility to keep track of your order and pick it up within the 14-day period.
- Refunds: If you fail to pick up your order within 14 days of the purchase date, you will not be eligible for a refund. All sales are final.
- Damaged Items: If any items are damaged during the pickup process, please notify us immediately. We will replace the damaged item(s) at no additional cost to you.
- Identification: To pick up your order, you must bring a valid form of identification that matches the name on the order.
- Proxy Pickup: If someone else will be picking up your order on your behalf, please provide them with a written authorization letter and a copy of your valid form of identification.
- Modification: We reserve the right to modify or change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
By selecting local pickup as your preferred delivery option, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before placing your order.
Payment shall be made online, through Paypal. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
- Consumer is to notify the company should there be any mismatch of goods.
- There will be no refund of money, only exchange of goods of the same value or lower.
- Exchange of goods must be within 7 days upon receiving the goods
Links to this website
The Company’s Partner are authorized to create links to this website. However, if you were to create link to any page of this website without our prior written consent you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
We hold no responsibility to the copyright issues to any third party.
This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in Singapore. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked.
Contact information can be found on our Contact Us link on our website
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© Digital Hawker Pte Ltd All Rights Reserved.